Working for the world market leader
The CONcEPT of the Future
We know how important the issue of having a guaranteed livelihood is. That’s why we do our job of ensuring safety internally too.
Our employees can rejoice that they have crisis-proof jobs in a stable company that’s secured by a family foundation. That means a lot to us.
- Long-term employment and development prospects.
Length of service of our employees:
approx. 50 % over 10 years
approx. 30 % over 20 years
approx. 10 % over 30 years
- The company is owned by a foundation with the primary objective of preserving jobs
- Foundation supports charitable projects in the region
- Awarded company suggestion system (think tank)
- Repeated award as world market leader in the field of workshop and vehicle testing equipment
- Modern process flows
- Continuous new and further development of our products
- Excellent and multiple award-winning company restaurant, which is heavily subsidised by the company
- Allgäuer spring water freely available in the company via water dispensers
- Health campaigns (cycling to work, back check)
- Participation in running events
- Bicycle leasing within the framework of deferred compensation (second bike can also be leased for other family members)
- First aid courses
- Company doctor
- An exciting field of activity in a globally active company
- Internal and external training opportunities according to needs
- Career opportunities through the complete value-added process at the Haldenwang site, from sales, product management, development and production to administration and service
- Flat hierarchies
- The "WE" wins
- Celebrate together (summer party, Christmas party, ...)
- Employee fund (we take care of each other)
- Wedding gifts, anniversary services
- Free parking space directly in front of the company
- Performance-based income
- 30 days annual holiday
- Holiday pay
- Working time account
- Subsidy for excellent catering in our company restaurant
- Grant for capital formation
- Subsidised company pension scheme
- Employee discounts (shopping facilities, reduced admission, discounted prices for various services, etc.)
- Work clothes (in production) and personal protective equipment are provided and washed
There are great opportunities for development and career growth here, for lateral entrants too.
This is what motivates me to work for MAHA.
Administrator for guarantee & quality management
A great working atmosphere and great colleagues. That’s what makes MAHA for me!
Corporate Marketing & Communications
One thing I really like is the canteen, where you experience culinary delights every day – for me, this is part of the quality of life.
Employee Warehouse & inventory management, materials management
A challenging and varied field of activity – and with a dream view!
I feel completely comfortable at MAHA.
Designer, Development Lifting Technology
It is fun to work with a qualified and committed team.
I also have the freedom to organise my working day independently, which is very motivating.
Shift foreman Robot welding, assembly production
It makes me proud to work for one of the world's leading workshop equipment suppliers, especially since cars are my great passion in private life, too.
Production Planning & Production Scheduling
I work in the special construction department – here I am constantly facing new challenges. I find it exciting to develop solutions for them.
Team leader special production
In 2019 I started my Master studies and have been experiencing great encouragement and support from MAHA.
My tasks are varied and interesting, and in a great team.
Group leader – Small parts assembly, Final installation Lifting Technology
As a service technician, you have to cope with many different tasks and new challenges.
What counts in the end is that the customer is satisfied.
Service technician Test facility, Testing Technology
What impresses me at MAHA is the high vertical range of manufacture.
This enables us to provide the trainees with very good insights into a wide range of job profiles.
Head of industrial training